Date & Time
06th July 2019 | 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
University of Leeds
This conference brings together practitioners and researchers to explore ways of enhancing the support of EAL children. The main themes are:
- The Home Language as a source of transferable language competence
- The use of drama and poetry to enhance language and confidence in EAL pupils
- Barriers and opportunities to share and enhance best practice
Ample time for discussion and exchanges has been built into the schedule to make the event as interactive as possible and enable the co-creation of an agenda for future collaboration between practitioners and researchers.
Please see the EAL Children website for further information and to register.
- This EAL Conference is free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
- CPD certificates will be issued to attendees.
- Abstracts for each of the presentations can be found on the website.