Thursday, 20th June 2019, Time: 16:00-19:00
Venue: Bowling Park School, Bradford, New Cross Street, Bradford BD5 8BT.
N.B. The school is on two sites so be careful to go to New Cross Street
Convenors: Harriet Crossley and Sadie Cordingley
Theme: Roma Pupils in the mainstream
Guest Speakers include:
- Louise Wood: University of Leeds | What can we learn from the sojourner experience to embed in long term EAL practice?
- Suzanne Wilson: EAL and GRT Service, North Yorkshire CC | Working with New to English students in a rural county
- Juraj Tancos: St. Edmunds Nursery, Bradford | Roma Family Support Worker
- Mandy Pierlejewski: University of Leeds | PhD research on Roma Early Years children
- Harriet Crossley: Bowling Park Primary School, Bradford | Experiences of teaching Roma children at Bowling Park: High expectations
For any further information please use the following contact numbers: 01274 770270 or 07966 948291.