Research, Publications & Statistics related to:
- Who are EAL Learners in Schools?
- Welcoming New Arrivals
- The EAL Learners’ Task
- Pupils’ and Community Languages in Schools
- Pupil Portraits (Teachers’ accounts of how pupils learn EAL in our schools)
- Developing learning partnerships with parents, carers and families
- Drawing on families and communities to support the attainment of more advanced learners of EAL
- Archived Primary and Secondary National Strategies documents
- Refugees / Asylum Seekers
- EAL Learners with Additional Needs
- Isolated EAL Learners
How the numbers of EAL pupils in English schools has changed 2006 – 2016 (DfE Census, Jan 2016)Join NALDIC Now!