Thursday 12th March
Time: 16.00 – 18:00
Venue: Hampshire County Council, Elizabeth II Court, Denning Room, Winchester SO23 8UJ
(This is very close to Winchester train station if travelling by train)
Convenor: Michelle Nye
Coffee and tea will be served from 4pm – with the aim to start from 4.30pm.
Using pupils’ first languages to support their learning
- Background and context for Hampshire EMTAS work on ‘L1 for learning’
- Videoscribe and resource pack
- Issues/barrier discussion (group activity)
- Sharing new L1 EAL E Learning – media case studies
- Accessing the curriculum through first language: student training programme
- Resource sharing – including a presentation from Scanningpens on their new ‘Lingo’ C-Pen
- Questions and close
How to book
Please find a link to log your interest to attend, so that we have an indication of numbers. Our meetings are open to anyone with an interest to attend, so please spread widely.
Link to the Office 365 form here: NALDIC BH RIG Spring Meeting, Winchester 12/03/20
For any queries about the Spring meeting or if you cannot access the form, please contact me directly. Email: email@example.com
There is no charge for attending this event.