NALDIC membership is a must!
Joining NALDIC offers fantastic benefits whether you work in a school or for a local authority service, are an academic or educational consultant, are just starting your teaching career or have a senior leadership role.
If you are involved in the education of EAL and multilingual learners, NALDIC membership is a must!
JOIN NOW – Choose your membership
- A copy of our flagship termly publication, EAL Journal. Written by and for our members, it features articles by leading practitioners and researchers, news updates, book reviews, conference and meeting information – all posted directly to your door!
- Access to “Members Only” content on our website with resources, professional development opportunities, briefings on key issues and up-to date facts and figures for EAL professionals.
- 2 free places to occasional membership-only seminars or events plus 1 discounted place to our annual conference.
- Opportunities to attend training or network with other professionals who share an interest in EAL.
- A chance to get involved in exciting projects and keep up to date with the latest EAL developments.
- Support with your queries and concerns.
Concessionary membership is only open to retired members, students, NQTs, HLTAs, and other teaching support staff. Proof of entitlement is required.
This is open to single institutions, such as an individual school, a department or a Local Authority team.
In addition to the great benefits included with Individual and Concessionary, Institutional members are upgraded to:
- 3 copies of our flagship termly publication, EAL Journal.
- Institution-wide access to “Members Only” content on our website.
- 3 free places to occasional membership-only seminars or events plus 2 discounted places to our annual conference.
Annual associate membership costs only £100 p.a. and is open to existing individual members only. Details of how to become an associate member and the benefits will be sent to individual full members at the time of their renewal.
This is open to multiple schools or departments, such as multi-academy trusts, chains, or multiple departments within a university.
Please Contact Us for a bespoke quote.
‘During my time as a teacher I have benefitted greatly from being a member of NALDIC. A huge thank you to all of you who have worked so hard over the years to promote good practice’
‘Thank you for all the support that NALDIC provides. It’s invaluable to have an authoritative resource to refer people to’
‘NALDIC has been a real life line to me at times during my career.’
‘NALDIC has provided much of the information for new developments in the field. This has greatly assisted me both in my teaching and management roles’.
‘Joining the association opened my eyes to a whole world of thinking about EAL and a whole network of colleagues who were struggling with the same issues’
..a bold, pioneering, intelligent and forward-looking organisation which merits even more success than it has already deservedly gained
‘NALDIC is an essential organisation for EAL and ESOL concerns.’