Convenor: Caroline Bruce & Annie Kershaw
Theme: Looking Back; Moving Forwards
Anyone interested in attending must contact the convenor to register in advance.
NALDIC’s Regional Interest Groups help teachers and other education professionals working with EAL learners to get together, stay informed about developments in the EAL field and share best practice.
- Introduction of Caroline Bruce and Annie Kershaw (+ any other convenors present) 5 mins
- Areas/Leads/Updates (10 mins)
- Schools Linking Network – presentation from SLN (10 mins)
- Bell Foundation Research “Language and Learning Loss, the evidence on children who use EAL.” Speaker – Caroline Bruce (15 mins)
- Break out Room Activity 1 – What would help you in your role to support EAL pupils to close gaps and ensure progress? (10 mins)
- AOB – Q and A (10 mins)
Focus for the next RIG
Successes to share
RSVP Caroline Bruce & Annie Kershaw
East Midlands RIG Convenors
*New RIG members will be sent an automated email to join the East Midlands RIG email list