Tuesday, 20th November | 14:00 – 16:00
Two Mile Hill Primary School, Bristol
Convenor: Gayle Fletcher
Better Bilingual is coordinating this NALDIC South West RIG meeting, in collaboration with Gayle Fletcher (South West RIG convener).
This NALDIC South West RIG meeting will provide opportunities to:
- share EAL updates from schools & other educational settings across Bristol and the South West
- discuss national EAL updates, specifically the change in the DfE Census regarding EAL proficiency data
- share & explore successful initiatives in schools regarding EAL provision*, e.g. Polish as MFL
- voice your EAL concerns & questions within an expert EAL forum
- network with EAL colleagues across the South West region
- request an EAL topic for next time!
*Please email us at email@example.com if you have a piece of EAL work you would like to share.
We hope to see you at this FREE EAL CPD event for all interested in EAL. All are welcome, you do not need to be a NALDIC member to attend!
A chance to share and discuss everything EAL!
Please REGISTER HERE if you are planning to attend.
Two Mile Hill Primary School
View this event on our Facebook page