Looking for a Postgraduate EAL-related course?
As the national subject association for EAL, NALDIC has been lobbying for many years for greater recognition of the language and learning needs of EAL pupils and for the specialist role of the EAL teacher. We believe that a coherent strategy for EAL learners must include the provision of appropriate specialist initial training and continuing professional development including:
- The establishment of a recognised professional qualification at different levels
- The inclusion of EAL in Initial Teacher Training
- The identification and dissemination of good practice in relation to EAL and bilingualism
- The identification of the knowledge and skills needed by all staff working with EAL pupils
This is for information only and inclusion in this listing does not imply endorsement by NALDIC of either course or course content.
If you would like a course included here, please contact us.
Please note that these pages are due to be updated in January 2017, so some information may be out of date.
- Accredited and non-accredited EAL-related taught courses (including MOOCs)
- Information about institutions offering research degrees and supervision in the fields of EAL, multilingualism and related areas of study.
or if you are a member...