Annual full Individual Membership costs only £40 p.a. and is open to individuals.
- A copy of our flagship termly publication, EAL Journal. Written by and for our members, it features articles by leading practitioners and researchers, news updates, book reviews, conference and meeting information – all posted directly to your door!
- Access to the extensive “Members Only” content on our website with resources, professional development opportunities, briefings on key issues and up-to date facts and figures for EAL professionals.
- 1 free place to occasional membership-only seminars or events plus 1 discounted place to our annual conference.
- Opportunities to attend training or network with other professionals who share an interest in EAL.
- A chance to get involved in exciting projects and keep up to date with the latest EAL developments.
- Support with your queries and concerns.