ITE Student Membership is FREE. Please note that your NALDIC ITE Student Membership will only be confirmed once we have received proof of ITE Student Membership eligibility, such as a copy of your student ID or proof of exemption from council tax (only if it includes your ITE course on it), or a letter that confirms your place on an ITE course.
Please send this or any questions to us here.
- Access to the digital version of our flagship termly publication, EAL Journal. Written by and for our members, it features articles by leading practitioners and researchers, news updates, book reviews, conference and meeting information.
- Access to “Members Only” content on our website with resources, professional development opportunities, briefings on key issues and up-to date facts and figures for EAL professionals.
- 2 free places to occasional membership-only seminars or events; plus eligibility to the heavily discounted student rate to our annual conference.
- Opportunities to attend training or network with other professionals who share an interest in EAL.
- A chance to get involved in exciting projects and keep up to date with the latest EAL developments.
- Support with your queries and concerns.