This is open to single institutions, such as an individual school, a department or a Local Authority team. Multiple schools or departments, such as multi-academy trusts, chains or multiple departments within a university should Contact Us for a bespoke quote. Annual full membership costs only £100 p.a.
- 3 copies of our flagship termly publication, EAL Journal. Written by and for our members, it features articles by leading practitioners and researchers, news updates, book reviews, conference and meeting information – all posted directly to your door!
- Access to the extensive “Members Only” content on our website with resources, professional development opportunities, briefings on key issues and up-to date facts and figures for EAL professionals.
- Institution-wide access to the extensive “Members Only” content on our website.
- 3 free places to occasional membership-only seminars or events plus 2 discounted places to our annual conference.
- Opportunities to attend training or network with other professionals who share an interest in EAL.
- A chance to get involved in exciting projects and keep up to date with the latest EAL developments.
- Support with your queries and concerns.
Once you have joined, in your account dashboard you will be able to add and manage your institutional members. These members will be invited to join NALDIC as a member of your institution and will have Institutional Member access for free. Their access will be revoked if you do not renew your membership or you remove them from your membership.